Personal Diversity

  

       Do you believe that everyone is unique? Everyone is unique because of their personality, some may claim to have the same personality with someone but that does not mean that they are totally alike. All of us have differences, which defines who we really are, that some people miss to notice most of the time. Many are being judged and compared to other individuals because of misjudgement. Well I tell you, an individual can never be compared to someone else because every individual is unique.


        I am Jireh Grace Alaman , a high school student and I can say that I am a very sociable person. I have friends whom I get along with despite our varying personalities. We may have few similarities when it comes to habits and talents but each one of us have something that makes us unique from each other. I am already 15 years old but I am not interested in beauty products that girls my age usually love. In my opinion, not finding interest in those things doesn't make me any less of a girl. We should eliminate the stereotype of teenage girls and be more wake with our society. I dream to become a doctor or maybe a pilot, as of now I can't decide which to pursue yet but I'll still try my best to put effort in reaching my dreams. I also make sure to attend church and strengthen my faith in God. Having faith in God is my foundation in building a successful future for myself.

        You don't have to be like other people to fit in. Being who you are wont make you any less of a person so always choose to display your natural self. Everyone is different from each other because that is just how things are. The diversity of personalities present in our world is what makes our world wonderful.





References:
https://www.yogaflavoredlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/diversity.jpg
https://i1.wp.com/news.harvard.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DIversity-Illustration.jpg?resize=1200%2C800&ssl=1

   

Comments

  1. I agree with what you said. We all have our own uniqueness. I like the content of your article.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Viva Juana! Pandemya'y Kayang-kaya!

A Gift Of Freedom

To Rise with Resilience