Turn the Page but Don't Forget the Lesson

 



  Distance learning is very challenging. Throughout our first and second quarter, I must adkit that I had a difficult time trying to accomplish all the tasks given. Now, during the 3rd quarter, I found it easier to accomplish tasks for I am already able to cope and adjust with this mode of learning. With  the help of our considerate teachers, we were able to survive another chapter of learning whilst battling with a pandemic.


Face to face classes has required us to stay in schools for a lot of hours which reduced our chance to be thoroughly aware about our community. Thankfully, the lessons we have tackled in ICT focuses on each student's community. The tasks given have pushed us to do research about our community and I have learned that I only know a few details about our community. Because of the tasks given, I was able to acquire useful knowledge that I didn't even know that existed.


The tasks given are very helpful for every student but they are not that easy. Considering that some communities have only little information posted online, students had to make effort in researching by asking locals and neighbors which is also difficult because of the pandemic. Although it is sometimes difficult to accomplish tasks, at the end of the day it is worth it. I am looking forward to gain more knowledge about certain things related to our subject in our 4th grading period.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viva Juana! Pandemya'y Kayang-kaya!

A Gift Of Freedom

To Rise with Resilience