Dancing To The New Beat Of The Clock


    
Each year comes to an end in order to begin. The beginning of the year is an opportunity to improve and get rid of negativity. As humans, it is our nature to seek improvement in ourselves in every aspect of our life and the perfect time to start is on New year. Letting go of things that hold you down in order to bloom should be the main goal in every year that comes by. New year is not only a beginning of another year but also an opportunity to mold a better person. 



    Everyone seeks improvement until they achieve perfection. Goals and restrictions also known as resolutions are essential in order to set targets that lead to a prosperous life. Achieving productivity is one of the focuses of having new year resolutions. Bad and useless activities that has became a habits overtime needs to be eliminated and replaced by productivity. Besides, being productive is sagacious if one wants to be successful.

 

    As a student, I have observed that I have habits that keep me from being the best version of myself. One of the worst is being a procrastinator. I'm sure that every student has already tried to indulge into procrastination at least once specially during the new normal way of learning. I have tried to conquer laziness in doing school works but had not succeeded  specially that I am in the comfort of my home. I am well aware that getting rid of bad habits can be done anytime but, being the person I am, I needed something to motivate me and the beginning of a new year is perfect for the job. I guess the thought of having a new year inspires me to become a new and improved version of myself.

 

    Truly, new year is the best time to seek improvement by setting goals but one should not only focus on improving every beginning of the year. Everyday is an opportunity to improve so the beginning of another year is not really an excuse to delay improvement. Improve does not rely on the time or event, it solely depends on the person. With enough drive and willingness, improvement can be achieved anytime. As much as possible, we should see to it to improve ourselves everyday in every opportunity we get for if we do not kill time now, it will kill us tomorrow.



References:

https://cdn.vertex42.com/calendars/2021/2021-large-print-calendar-template.png

https://wanna-joke.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/funny-cartoon-procrastinate-panic-deadline.jpg

http://www.st3pp.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/improvement.jpg




 

 

Comments

  1. Hi, Jireh! I agree that we should set goals when we need to achieve things, no matter the season it is. May this year be a breakthrough year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new year of betterment and improvement, no doubt that goals, motivations, opportunities, appropriately handling life and willingness are weapons to achieve a positive change. I love how you deliver the comprehensive and knowledgeable thoughts of yours. Wishing you the best as you take the path through the peak of your achievements! Kudos, Jireh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your ideas. It's true that every new year there will be new opportunities to come. And, I wish that you'll have a blissful year ahead! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New year, new opportunity. May it be to improve or change one's self or stay the same is up to us. Great job on making a meaningful content. Wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly, new year is the best time to achieve and to set new goals. Everyday is an opportunity. Time is gold and so don't rush things. I agree with all of your ideas and I like how you constructed well your essay. Good Job, Jireh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly, new year is the best time to achieve and to set new goals. Everyday is an opportunity. Time is gold and so don't rush things. I agree with all of your ideas and I like how you constructed well your essay. Good Job, Jireh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Viva Juana! Pandemya'y Kayang-kaya!

A Gift Of Freedom

To Rise with Resilience